(this page is a new page, still in development, and will expand as questions are asked of me)
Q    How long does it take to set up and how long does it take you to put everything away afterwards?

A    I can get ready in about 20 minutes, and it takes me about the same length of time to pack away afterwards. Sometimes it takes longer if I'm chatting with the children!

How many children can you cope with at my child's party?

A   Up to about 30 is a good number, but up to 40 is also possible. I do ask for extra adult assistance in managing the children throughout the party if there are more than 15 children, and if there are over 30 children I canít always guarantee all of them a balloon model - though I will always try my hardest to make sure as many children get one as possible. If I'm just performing a magic show you can have as many children as you like providing there are enough adults there to prevent  children from getting up and running about.

What are your fees?

A   There are a fair few different options and packages this year and I'm always updating them too, so please get in touch and I'll email you a full list of fun party prices.

Do you charge a travel fee?

A    Only if you are over 45 miles from me by the quickest route (using Google Maps), or if I need to travel into or pass through central London. I'll definitely let you know any travel fee beforehand if this is the case. I live in West Hoathly in Sussex, and loads of areas are within 45 miles of me. Bromley is 29 miles from me, Dartford is 38 miles, Brighton is 28 miles, Staines is 45 miles, Kingston and Richmond are 35 miles from me.

I would love to have you at my child's birthday party, but I don't have much of a budget. What can you suggest?

A   I can give very good discounts for birthday parties if they take place on weekdays Monday to Friday rather than at the weekend - see above for fees. It's also a good idea to try and have a joint party with another birthday child; that way you can share the cost.

Do you have a DBS certificate and public liability insurance?

A   I have both. I have public liability insurance of up to 10 million pounds and I have an enhanced DBS certificate. Please take note  that the laws have now changed and children's entertainers no longer need a DBS certificate - in fact they don't even issue them to children's entertainers any more, and the reason I have one is because I am also a licenced chaperone. If you need more details on why entertainers are no longer issued with DBS certificates please click here.
The magical world of Andy Hiccup - children's entertainer and comedy magician
Phone me:  07734 101 987
Email me:  andy@andyhiccup.com